Dealing With Component Shortages That Impact Battery Packs Designs Webinar
As you know, component shortages are impacting product lead times around the world. Advanced smart battery packs and chargers are no exception. Over recent years, electronic circuit functionality has been consolidated into smaller ICs that can manage a lot of functionality into small, easy-to-use single ICs. Unfortunately, these ICs are single-sourced ICs with lead times stretching beyond 80 weeks. These extremely long lead times can kill projects and companies.
In this webinar we review methods that we use to minimize or eliminate these single-sourced components used in battery pack manufacturing. Along with ways to layout circuit boards to allow component flexibility preventing redesigns, and methods to use firmware to reduce dependencies on sole-sourced parts.
Watch the Recording Below
View the Presentation Slides
Check Out the Full Q&A
We have compiled all the questions submitted at the conclusion of this webinar into a readable format available on our blog.
- How to be competitive in these times of component shortages.
- How to work around single-sourced ICs with lead times stretching beyond 80 weeks.
- Methods that we use to minimize or eliminate the use of these single-sourced components.
- Ways to layout circuit boards to allow component flexibility, preventing redesigns.
- Methods to use firmware to reduce dependencies on sole-sourced parts.