Dealing With Component Shortages That Impact Battery Packs Designs Webinar
As you know, component shortages are impacting product lead times around the world. Advanced smart battery packs and chargers are no exception. Over recent years, electronic circuit functionality has been consolidated into smaller ICs that can manage a lot of functionality into small, easy-to-use single ICs. Unfortunately, these ICs are single-sourced ICs with lead times stretching beyond 80 weeks. These extremely long lead times can kill projects and companies.
Join us for this webinar as we review methods that we use to minimize or eliminate these single-sourced components used in battery pack manufacturing. Along with ways to layout circuit boards to allow component flexibility preventing redesigns, and methods to use firmware to reduce dependencies on sole-sourced parts.
Webinar Event Details
Friday, February 18th
2:00 PM - 2:30 PM EDT
- How to be competitive in these times of component shortages.
- How to work around single-sourced ICs with lead times stretching beyond 80 weeks.
- Methods that we use to minimize or eliminate the use of these single-sourced components.
- Ways to layout circuit boards to allow component flexibility, preventing redesigns.
- Methods to use firmware to reduce dependencies on sole-sourced parts.