PCB Manufacturing Facilities: Certifications, Compliance, and Security
Over the last several years, the technical complexity of printed circuit boards that we fabricate on a day-to-day basis rises exponentially. Many companies embrace this complexity, but for customers, the overall financial risk increases dramatically.
Printed circuit boards are a complex product that requires many steps to produce, and all customer’s specifications are a little different. This requires a PCB fabricator to have a very clear process and understanding of how these requirements affect production.
In this webinar, we will share with you how to better understand what each of the requirements means for you and the fabricator, how to ensure that you are getting exactly what you specified and how to protect your data from falling into the wrong hands.
Webinar Event Details:
Friday, February 24th
2:00 PM - 2:45 PM EDT
- What are the key certifications?
- A few key definitions.
- PCB facility certifications – what do they mean?
- MIL 31032/55110 and AS9102
- IPC Class II and Class III
- How do you know that a facility is actually meeting the certification requirements?
- Quality documentation
- Ways that you can verify
- How to ensure that your data is secure?
- What you should share
- How a PCB fabricator can protect you