Combining Various Electronics Into Your Cable Assembly Webinar
The environments in which cable assemblies and the electronics associated with the transmission of the signal through those assemblies is becoming harsher. This in part is being caused by the realization that electronics can be used in locations that in the past were considered beyond the realm of what the electronics and terminations could withstand.
Advances in compounds and termination methods have allowed this expansion to happen, but technical expertise in the area of molding has taken this advancement to the next level.
In this webinar we investigate what possibilities exist for electronics in harsh environments as well as the manufacturing techniques used to allow this happen.
- Brief overview of current materials used in the manufacture of cable assemblies.
- Description of the types of environments that cable assemblies could be used in.
- Techniques that can be employed the allow electronics to be protected in harsh environments.
- Specific examples of current constructions that include electronics into the cable assembly.
- What does the future hold for combining cable assemblies and electronics to aid in the miniaturization of components?