Reducing Risk in Your Custom Cable Assembly Webinar
Introducing new designs in your project always incurs some element of risk, and this is especially true when it comes to custom cable assemblies. Some of the most common cable assembly issues include long lead times, poor quality, and undesirable performance.
With proper planning, and a clear understanding of the options available, both engineers and buyers can develop risk reduction plans to ease the impact of issues that may arise during development and manufacturing.
Join us for this webinar where we will review the risks and offer ways on how to reduce those risks in your custom cable assembly.
Webinar Event Details:
Friday, November 21st
2:00 PM - 2:30 PM EDT
- Logistics of offshore sourcing
- Documentation development
- Substitute wire and connectors
- Effective use of samples and prototypes
- When and why fit checks are needed
- Managing full rate production