Adding Keypads and Cables to Your Injection-Molded Enclosure
Building a custom enclosure or handheld device comes with many design challenges. Adding components like power cords, buttons, and displays to your application can become a painstaking engineering task taking several design iterations.
However, a few wise choices early on in the project’s design stage can help all parties involved in the application’s development. A truly custom user interface design solutions can be brought to market quickly without a huge development budget.
In this webinar, we will cover several design examples and industry best practices for integrating keypads and cable assemblies within an injection molded enclosure.
Webinar Event Details:
Friday, August 18th
2:00 PM - 2:45 PM EDT
- Understanding the requirements and application
- How and when to use 3D-printed enclosures
- Simple keypad designs and mounting options
- Choosing the right wire type for power and data
- Overmold options for your cable
- Integrating the PCBA