Lithium Battery Regulations & How They Affect OEM's Webinar
If you're designing applications using lithium batteries, it is important to understand the impact of certifications and regulatory requirements so companies are prepared prior to entering their product to market.
In this webinar we discuss the new UN 38.3 testing requirements and the recent IATA regulations changes required for lithium batteries. We also review the challenges OEM's may face with the regulation changes.
- New 38.3 testing requirements
- The April 2016 IATA changes
- How these changes affect battery manufacturers
- Responsibilities of any company shipping lithium batteries
Watch the Recording Below
View the Presentation Slides
Check Out the Full Q&A
We have compiled all the questions submitted at the conclusion of this webinar into a readable format available on our blog.
- Questions Regarding Regulation Changes for Lithium Batteries
- More Lithium Battery Regulation Changes
- Lithium Batteries Air Shipping Regulation Changes