Design Considerations for Lithium Batteries Used in Portable Devices
In today’s world of making every device portable, the electronics industry has increased the demands and requirements for portable power at an incredible rate.
Often, the battery and the design of the proper management system are key to making a device function properly in its portable state. This makes the needs of battery design within complex systems more important than ever.
In this webinar, we review some of the key battery pack design consideration that our experience shows are critical to a successful product launch.
Watch the Recording Below
View the Presentation Slides
Check Out the Full Q&A
We have compiled all the questions submitted at the conclusion of this webinar into a readable format available on our blog.
- Creating a specification that can be easily turned into a product.
- Understanding how the physical and environmental requirements affect the design.
- Major cost drivers of a final battery to power a device.
- Safety systems used to protect the battery pack during operation and charging.
- Smart batteries - what does this really mean?