Metal Craft Machining, a wholly-owned division of Epec Engineered Technologies, with over 30 years of experience in being a dual-source manufacturer of precision CNC machined parts. We are able to provide low-cost CNC machining for high mix, medium, and lower volume production CNC machined parts to go along with providing quick turns, military/ITAR, and aerospace parts manufactured at our facility in Massachusetts.
CNC Machining Solutions
Dual Sourcing Infrastructure
Using Epec’s existing global infrastructure, which has been in place for more than 20 years, we are now able to offer a dual-sourcing model for CNC production parts to our customers.
What Does Dual Sourcing Mean for You?
- At our U.S. facility, we can do quick-turns, ITAR, and other high technology parts.
- We can deliver parts from our low-cost facilities in Asia in as little as 8 weeks.
- All the customer service, engineering, and QC will be performed here in the U.S.
- The pricing includes all freight charges and tariffs.
- You can place blanket orders and we will hold the stock for you to take when you need it.
- Epec has been working in Asia for more than 20 years and we have one of our employees at the factory to ensure that we get correct information and quality parts.
- If there is an issue with the parts, we can rework or remake the parts at our factory.
3-Axis, 4-Axis, or 5-Axis Milling Machines
With 3-axis, 4-axis, or 5-axis milling machines along with CNC lathes, turning centers, and vertical milling machines at both our domestic and low-cost facilities, we have the expertise to move quickly to produce small volume runs with very tight tolerances along with providing competitive production utilizing automation and lean production techniques.