Battery Pack Standard Lead Times and Prototypes
As an approved battery pack assembler for some of the top tier manufacturers like Panasonic, A123, and Samsung, our development process is streamlined to be able to begin the battery pack design and prototypes without delay.
We have designed various hand held instrumentation and medical devices using these suppliers and understand the emphasis on safety.
Custom Battery Pack Lead Time to Market
The times mentioned below are subject to change based on complexity of the particular custom battery pack beginning design and manufactured.
Alkaline, Ni-MH, Ni-Cd Chemistry:
- Design & Tooling Fixture Timeline – 4 ~ 6 Weeks
- Battery Prototypes – 4 Weeks
Lithium Battery Lead Times:
- Electrical Design Timeline – 4 ~ 6 weeks
- Battery Prototypes – 4 ~ 6 weeks (pending cell availability)
- Mechanical Design – 4 ~ 6 weeks
- Fused Deposition Modeling Process – 1 ~ 10 Days
- Injection Molded Enclosures – 8 ~ 10 weeks
- UN38.3 Transportation Requirements – 6 ~ 8 Weeks
- Production Test NRE's – 6 ~ 8 weeks
- Design Capabilities: New Bedford MA, Denver CO, Asia
- Prototype Capabilities: New Bedford Mass, Denver Co, Asia
- Injection Molding Capabilities: US and Asia
- Production Capabilities: New Bedford Mass, Asia