PCB Delivery Lead Times
Below you will find our standard delivery options for Rigid PCB orders, along with prototype and production size delivery options.
Quick Turn Printed Circuit Boards
Standard Lead Time - 20 Working Day
|Technology||1 Day||2 Day||3 Day||4 Day||5 Day||6 Day|
|> 10 Layers||X||X||X||X|
* Prototype and Production Quantities Available.
See our blog post to learn more on how pcb quick turn days are counted.
Quick Turn & Prototype PCBs
- 2 or 3-day delivery for up to 8 Layers
- 5-day delivery for 8 to 18-Layer Multi-Layers
- Small & Medium Production Quantities
- In-House Flying probe for E-Test
- FR-4, CEM-1, and Rogers
- No additional tooling costs when moving from prototype to production
Production Volume PCB Orders
- China, Taiwan, and Thailand production facilities
- Kan-Ban and other stocking programs for split deliveries available
- All engineering and QC checks AND follow-up performed by US based personnel at our North American facilities
- Single-Sided up to 34 Layers
- FR-4, CEM-1, Rogers, Taconic, Polyimide
Learn more about our warehouse and inventory stocking programs.