User Interfaces with Molded Plastic Pushbuttons
Custom built user interfaces that incorporate molded plastic pushbuttons provide a high quality user operating surface along with core keyboard technology.
Depending on your end product needs, they can be encased in either a metal or molded plastic bezel or housing. This provides full support of all the major components used in the full user interface assembly.
The above images illustrate a custom user interface subassembly using molded plastic pushbuttons for a unique 3-D operating surface with crisp tactile feel and metal support plate. There are virtually unlimited graphic overlay options available with your design. This complete user interface assembly uses rear-mounted electronics and full EMI shielding.
Additional Features & Options
- Uses gold plated, environmentally sealed switch surfaces for long mechanical and electrical switch reliability.
- Unambiguous tactile feel to the end user.
- Custom design and assembly processes ensure a desired fit and finish for aesthetic appearance by eliminating complex OEM subassembly processes, insuring the integrity of subassembly for a bolt-on, plug-in final assembly.
- RFI/EMI/ESD shielding options can be added to the subassembly if needed.
- Wide variety of soldered connector options and electronic components can be mounted on the rear side of the circuit board.
- Mechanical parts such as chassis handles, rotary controls can be added.
- High power discrete switches and through hole RF connectors can mount directly to the subassembly.