Standard Lead Times & Production Volumes
Here you will find our flex & rigid-flex circuit board delivery lead time expectations. Please note that all lead times are subject to change due to complexity of the flexible PCB part and materials available. Feel free to contact us with any questions you may have.
Quick Turn Flex & Rigid-Flex Printed Circuit Boards
Standard Lead Time - 20 Working Day
|Technology||8 Day||10 Day||12 Day||15 Day||20 Day (Standard)|
|Flex 1-2 Layers||X||X||X||X||X|
|Flex 2-4 Layers||X||X||X||X|
|Flex > 5 Layers||X||X||X|
|Rigid-Flex 2-4 Layers||X||X||X|
|Rigid-Flex 5-8 Layers||X||X||X|
|Rigid-Flex > 9 Layers||X||X|
* Prototype and Production Quantities Available.
Lead Times May Be Affected By Additional Design Requirements:
- Rigid-Flex constructions with more than 2 flex layers
- Blind and or buried vias
- Via fill (Via in pad designs)
- Pressure Sensitive Adhesives (PSA)
- Shielding Layers
- Special material requirements (e.g.: Rogers etc.)
Production Volume Flexible Circuit Orders
- China production facilities
- Split deliveries, Kan-Ban and other stocking programs available for production volumes.
- All design reviews, technical support, Quality Control checks AND follow-up performed by US based personnel at our North American facilities