RF and Microwave Cables
Epec Engineered Technologies provides RF and Microwave coaxial cable assembly services that correlate with our connectorized RF product offerings. We specialize in collaborating with customers to design, engineer, and manufacture customized assemblies to their exact specifications. Utilizing only the highest quality materials we’re capable of providing prototype builds as well as higher volume production quantities.
Our manufacturing flexibility and design capabilities allow us to build from an existing assembly drawing with part number references or provide a clean slate turn-key design. All coaxial assemblies are manufactured to handle performance criteria that includes insertion loss, VSWR, temperature, voltage, and RF power.
If required, every assembly can be fully tested and documented for electrical and environmental compliance.
RF and Microwave Capabilities
- Assembled Dual Termination Coaxial Products Offer A Broad Range of Coax and Connector Types Supplied with Application Defined Lengths
- Cut, Strip, Tin of Flex, Formable and Semi Rigid Coax
- Full Assembly of Crimp, Direct Solder Interface Attachments
- Custom Heat Shrink and Marking
- Test and Reliability Including ENA Network Analyzer, Thermal Cycle and Shock, High-Pot, Pull Testing
- Semi-Rigid Formed Assembly Layout, Design and Fabrication
- Phase Matched Coaxial Assemblies