Coaxial Cable Assemblies
Epec Engineered Technologies is an ISO9001: 2015 certified manufacturing company that provides cost-effective products with the world class quality.
We conduct all product design, assembly, and test activity within a 15,000-square-foot, state-of-the-art facility in Largo, FL that is equipped with the latest in design software, test instrumentation, prototype and manufacturing equipment.
Our Largo, FL facility is a Navy Flight Hardware Certified location.
- Lean Manufacturing and Assembly Lines
- Wide Variety of Products
- IPC Standards
- Specialized RF Capabilities
- Identical Connector Types
- Dissimilar Connector Types
- Dissimilar Connector Gender
- Coax Shield / Contact to Connector Direct Solder / Solder Attachment
- Coax Shield / Contact to Connector Crimp / Solder Attachment
Coax Size Capability
This is defined as coax cable assemblies that require the same electrical length, specified in degrees at a determined frequency. The tolerance of this match is heavily dependent on absolute coax length, operational temperatures, connector quality and assembly techniques.
Our Capabilities Include:
- Assemblies can be matched to an established standard or to other cables in a set.
- Phase matched cables can be provided with tolerances of a +/-3 degrees, application and materials dependent.
- Thermal stress relief cycling is required to achieve consistent matching.
- Agilent ENA Network Analyzer is used for the measurement of electrical length.
Build Standard and Mil-Spec
- IPC-A-610 Class 3: Specification of quality acceptability requirements for electronic assemblies.
- MIL-C-17: A government specification document used to standardize coaxial cables.
- MIL-DTL-87104: Specification covering the general requirements and tests for coaxial assemblies for use with airborne electronic systems.
- MIL-C-39012: Specification controls of RF cable connector performance.
- MIL-STD-202: Thermal shock.