Battery Technical Resources
Below you will find additional battery technical resources containing information on battery power technologies, battery transportation, renewable energy and battery recycling.
TI's power management integrated circuits (ICs) range from standard ICs to integrated solutions, including power modules, digital power, battery management and high-performance MOSFETs and gate drivers.
A leading supplier of primary and secondary batteries, Panasonic satisfies multiple needs of the market with one of the broadest lines of battery products in the industry.
Linear Technology Corporation
Linear Technology produces power management, data conversion, signal conditioning, RF and interface ICs, µModule subsystems, and wireless sensor network products.
IATA (International Air Transport Association)
The International Air Transport Association (IATA) is the trade association for the world’s airlines, representing some 240 airlines or 84% of total air traffic. We support many areas of aviation activity and help formulate industry policy on critical aviation issues.
Additional Battery Resources
- Sustainable Energy - Lithium-Ion Batteries
- Battery Power Products & Technology
- PRBA The Rechargeable Battery Association
- Battery Council International
- National Electrical Manufacturers Association
- US Department of Transportation
- Electronic Components Association
- Renewable Energy Directory
- International Lead Zinc Research Organization
- Power Electronics Technology
- Battery University - Sponsored by Cadex Electronics Inc.
- Home Power Magazine
- Fuel Cell Today
- Fuel Cell Works - Industry News & Information Leader
- National Renewable Energy Laboratory
- Energy Efficiency & Renewable Energy (EERE)
- Battery Technology
- Alternative Energy News
- Rechargeable Battery Recycling Corporation
- Smart Battery System
- Advanced Configuration & Power Interface
- Batteries & Energy Storage Technology
- Batteries Digest
- Underwriters Laboratories Inc. (UL)
- UL 1642 - Standard for Lithium Batteries
- UL 2054 - Standard for Household and Commercial Batteries
- UL 60950-1 - Information Technology Equipment
- UL - Services for Small Batteries
- EU Battery Directive