Flex Circuit Capabilities
Below are our flex and rigid flex circuit capabilities, along with available materials substrates and adhesives. We also offer an extensive range of solder mask and coverlay products as well as various surface and finishes treatments.
Our Flex Circuit Capabilities Include
- Single or Double Sided Circuitry
- Multi-layers, 2 to 6 FPC & Rigid-Flex
- Lines and Spaces: Single Sided .002", Double Sided .003" - .004"
- Installation of Connectors, Pins, Contacts, etc.
- Assembly including SMD
- Stiffener Supported Areas (using FR-4, Polyimide, Polyester, etc.)
- Unsupported Fingers
- Blind & Buried Vias
- Controlled Impedance
- Selective Adhesive
- Shielding, solid or patterned
- Forming & Creasing
- Circuits up to 18" x 24"
Flex Circuit Materials
- Kapton: Polyimide 1/2 – 5 mils
- Mylar: Polyester 2 - 5 mils
- Half Hard Electro-deposited
- Modified Acrylic
- Modified Epoxy
- Pressure Sensitive (PSA)
Solder Mask / Coverlay
- Kapton Coverlay 1/2 mil to 5 mils
- Polyester Coverlay 1 mil to 3 mils
- Photoimageable Coverlay
Surface Treatment & Finishes
- Hard or Soft Gold
- Hot Air Level (H.A.L.)
- Carbon Printing
- Screen Print Solder Mask