Etched Nameplates with Graphic Overlay
Etched nameplates are recommended for harsh indoor or outdoor applications where exposure to weather, temperature extremes, sunlight, chemicals, solvents, fuels and lubricants is possible.
Images are chemically etched into the substrate surface and could be filled with ink for added aesthetic and functional value. They are particularly suited for industrial, marine, aircraft or automotive applications.
Most metallic materials including aluminum, brass and stainless steel.
Etched Nameplate Capabilities:
- Material thickness from .008" to .125"
- 002" standard etch depth with capability up to .005"
- Embossing or stamped serial numbers
- Chemical and scuff resistant
- Pantone®, Federal Standard or custom colors
- Mechanical fastener, studs or adhesive attachment methods
- 7 year minimum outdoor durability