Planning Your High-Tech PCB Design for the Lowest Possible Cost Webinar
In a perfect world, a high-tech printed circuit board (PCB) design would incorporate every desirable feature and function, and cost would never enter the conversation. The real world, however, is very different.
Products are often designed to meet price targets. Sometimes this is because they are intended to compete with a competitor’s existing product, but there are many other market-related reasons as well.
In this webinar will provide some guidelines for keeping your PCB costs as low as possible, while still meeting your critical performance requirements.
Webinar Event Details
Thursday, June 28th
2:00 PM - 2:30 PM EDT
- Overview of why cost matters and ways that budgets are blown.
- Use your development time wisely, because quick turns are costly.
- Talk to your fabricator and your CM. Is your design production-friendly and is your schedule realistic?
- Materials: What do you need to use? How available is it and how much will it cost?
- Time is Money: Understanding which processes are likely to cause bottlenecks.
- Machine Time: Non-standard mechanical processing can be a killer.
- Testing and Reporting: What is standard, what is not?
- Conclusion followed by Q&A