Online PCB Competitor Comparison
With so many online PCB quoting websites available, it can be difficult to tell the difference. Don’t let websites with restricted parameters slow production. Below is a comparison chart of some of the most commonly overlooked capabilities of online circuit board quoting and ordering websites.
If you want to learn more see our blog post about "Selecting the Most Capable Supplier".
Why Choose InstantPCBQuote?
- We are the oldest production Printed Circuit Board Company in North America, perhaps in the world.
- Most user friendly quote and order web interface in the industry.
- You can quote and order online up to 16 layers.
- You can specify materials other than standard FR4.
- Copper weights up to 4 ounces.
- Netlist electrical testing included.
- Only company to offer quoting and ordering Flexible PCBs online.
- Wide variety of surface finishes can be specified, including HASL, lead-free HASL, ENIG, immersion silver, and more.
- Turn times from 1 day to 20 days.
- Prototype to medium production volumes.
- "Live" customer support 24/7/365.
- We offer free "Design For Manufacturability" checks before you place an order.
- SMT stencils can be ordered with PCBs.
- No tooling and test charges for online orders.
- We focus exclusively on manufacturing world class PCBs, not trying to be an expert at assembly as well.
Competitor Comparison Chart
|Options||InstantPCBQuote||Competitor #1||Competitor #2||Competitor #3||Competitor #4|
|One pricing model to provide high quality on time PCBs versus several different confusing pricing options|
|No Tooling and Test NRE charges on all layer counts|
|Design Rule Checks on ALL products|
|Electrical Test on ALL multi-layers|
|UL Marking and Date Codes on ALL Products|
|PCB Quotes and Quick-turns - Available Online Capabilities:|
|170 Tg and 180 Tg Laminates|
|More Than 3 Surface Finish Options|
|3 oz Heavy Copper and Above|
|Up to 16 Layers|
|Can quote Flexible Circuit Boards Online|
|No NRE Charges on Repeat Orders|
|Same CAM data used on repeat orders. (*)|
|Will provide you with DFM data without an order|
* Note, that many companies combine multiple part numbers from different customers on production panels so new PCB artwork must be developed for every run.