Online PCB Manufacturer Competitor Comparison
With so many online PCB quoting websites available, it can be difficult to know if you’ve selected the best PCB manufacturer for your needs Don’t let websites with restricted parameters slow production. Check out Epec’s comparison chart below of some of the most commonly overlooked capabilities of online circuit board quoting and ordering websites.
If you want to learn more see our blog post about "Selecting the Most Capable Supplier".
Why Choose InstantPCBQuote?
- We are the oldest production Printed Circuit Board Company in North America, perhaps in the world.
- Most user-friendly quote and order web interface in the industry.
- Quote and order online up to 16 layers.
- Specify materials beyond standard FR4.
- Copper weights up to 4 ounces.
- Netlist electrical testing included.
- Only company to offer quoting and ordering Flexible PCBs online.
- Wide variety of surface finishes, including HASL, lead-free HASL, ENIG, immersion silver, and more.
- Turn times from 1 day to 20 days.
- Prototype to medium production volumes.
- Customer support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
- We offer free Design For Manufacturability (DFM) checks before you place an order.
- SMT stencils can be ordered with PCBs.
- No tooling and test charges for online orders.
Competitor Comparison Chart
|Options||InstantPCBQuote||Competitor #1||Competitor #2||Competitor #3||Competitor #4|
|One pricing model to provide high quality on time PCBs versus several different confusing pricing options|
|No Tooling and Test NRE charges on all layer counts|
|Design Rule Checks on ALL products|
|Electrical Test on ALL multi-layers|
|UL Marking and Date Codes on ALL Products|
|PCB Quotes and Quick-turns - Available Online Capabilities:|
|170 Tg and 180 Tg Laminates|
|More Than 3 Surface Finish Options|
|3 oz Heavy Copper and Above|
|Up to 16 Layers|
|Can quote Flexible Circuit Boards Online|
|No NRE Charges on Repeat Orders|
|Same CAM data used on repeat orders. (*)|
|Will provide you with DFM data without an order|
* Note that many companies combine multiple part numbers from different customers on production panels, so new PCB artwork must be developed for every run.